Archibald offers a wide range of courses for adults. You can choose between general English courses, conversational ones, or, if you find grammar problematic, grammar courses. For those who use English mainly in their work environment and business situations we have prepared Business English and English at Work courses.
We also prepare our students to exams certifying their language competences: FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS
Besides that we hold seasonal courses: before going on holiday and intensive summer courses.
If you do not find learning in a group appealing, we invite you to take advantage of the offer of individual courses.
All courses in Archibald are held entirely in the language they are devoted to (even on the basic levels). English courses – in English, French – in French.
- Courses of the autumn semester begin in October
- Courses of the spring semester begin in February
- Courses for teenagers begin in September.
- Summer course begin in the last week of June, and new groups start each week. Enrolment for summer courses lasts until the beginning of September.
- There is an opportunity to enrol new students to courses that have already begun. In such case the payment for the classes that have already taken place is detracted from the general cost.
- Individual courses begin independently, based on students preferences.